The role is for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to plan, structure, lead and execute large Technical Infrastructure and integrated application projects for our organisation. There may be a requirement for some travel to the UK, Germany, and Isle of Man. Interviews next week! 6-month contract.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Deliver the projects on time, on the budget to the expected quality.
- Work with key stakeholders at a senior level to define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the Business and I.S. goals.
- Plan and manage the project life cycle from initiation to handover to production.
- Develop project plans and associated communication strategies to the senior management team.
- Identify project pre-requisites, dependencies, constraints, risks, and critical path and manage these proactively.
- Work collaboratively with the Stakeholders and Delivery Leaders to develop detailed project schedules, resource requirements, and key milestones and manage these throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Create and manage project budgets.
- Highly experienced in the I.T. industry experience with at least 8-10 years as a full life-cycle Senior Project Manager on high profile and innovative enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and delivering technical infrastructure & Application projects such as :
- Integration and data migration of enterprise-class solutions
- Network (LAN, WAN) deployment/upgrades
- Enterprise Storage
- Active Directory deployment – with particular emphasis on Integration of AD
- Windows, Unix server deployment
- Experience of managing large infrastructure projects in multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
- Experience working with a large global financial organisation
- Experience in budget management, control, and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes.
- Experience communicating at all levels from Executive to the Team level. Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience of building project plans that ensure the quality of the deliverables, and conform to the standards and best practices defined by the organisation.
- Experience of managing multiple parties, including Senior I.S. staff, and 3rd party Vendors.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build consensus and bring the project forward.
- Experience in influencing at all levels within an organisation.
- Great problem solver – ability to get to the root cause of a problem and put corrective actions and preventative measures in place.
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams.
- Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Project Management certification. (Prince or PMP)
Please note, you must be currently living in Dublin or surrounding areas and hold full working rights to work in Ireland to apply for the role. Sponsorship is not an option for the role.
Please send the up to date CV via the apply now button for consideration.