My Client a leading financial company based in Dublin City centre is actively looking for a Security and Risk Manager for a long term daily rate contract.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate.
Looking for someone with strong leadership/negotiation skills. Ideally coming from an infrastructure background, experience with ITIL and exposure to IS RISK and Audit is highly desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide KPI’s for Consumable services
- Provide data on consumption and availability of all security services
- Manage and maintain the RASCI for all security services
- Responsible for tracking the overall health status for all security services
- Provide input to roadmaps for all security services
- Support the on-boarding of all new projects relating to security services
- Manage the relationship with all service owners reporting any issues to CISO
- Work with parent company on assessing the future of service cards vs service catalogues
Includes changes to key components
- Controls and standards
- Be part of any discussions relating to removing/changing the service cards
- Support any OSFI related queries/updates/actions
- Manage/track the closure of all existing gaps
- Manage the engagement with risk on any existing/new service gaps
- Manage the process to track new cyber services landing
- Manage the process of continually reviewing the service cards
- Where technology changes what is the impact
Phase 2 – re-review the service cards in line with controls and standards
- Agree frequency each service card will be reviewed
- Work with the Nexus analyst to develop:
- All required reporting relevant to security services
- Automating as much of the reporting relating to security services as possible
- Create a dashboard which shows the consumption and availability of all security services
If you feel this role is suitable for you and you would like to apply then please do send on your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.