Dublin city centre
- Leading at least one SCRUM development team implementing business change and benefits processes
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Preparing reports and reporting regularly to project sponsors, improving transparency to allow the projects to be governed based on the organisations project governance requirements.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner
- Removing team and external impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments to ensure that the team delivers on commitment. .
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitating the SCRUM ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint retrospectives and release planning
- Ensuring that the team delivers high-quality software on time and that it meets client and user business needs
- Represent the IS function and contribute to the management of the business as required
- Lead and motivate a highly-skilled, experienced team of professionals to ensure development and retention of skills required for succession planning and future needs
- Provide strategic input to the senior IT Management team to drive improvements in delivery, technology and structure
- Be a certified scrum master
- Have experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team.
- Have experience in Agile techniques
- Have knowledge of various patterns and techniques to ensure that SCRUM can be applied effectively to this organisation
- Have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Have experience of leading a multi-disciplinary team of professionals
- Have awareness of best practice standards and an ability to activate and deliver
- Have an IT degree or equivalent
- Have experience of Software Engineering
- Have experience in working in a continuous delivery software production environment
- Managing relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience working on Cloud Native Java based projects.
- Experience working in DevOps projects