- Manage a medium sized distributed Linux environment, including installation, configuration and ongoing management
- Provide technical support, guidance and hands-on delivery in the planning, implementation and ongoing operations.
- Provide hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting, and coordinate service requirements to maintain system availability
- Manage Filesystems, User/Group administration, Service configuration, Patching and Package management.
- Perform Health checks as required
- Automating Tasks
- Investigate performance issues and provide technical expertise & problem resolution as required
- Third level IT qualification or related certification
- 5+ year’s hands-on experience with enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of Red Hat and Ubuntu
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- RHCE 6 / 7 required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a high workload environment