Job title: QA/ Test Analyst
Location: Dublin city centre
Contract: 6 months daily rate contract
Start Date: ASAP
- Developing and implementation of test plans and test scripts for verifying and validating Mainframe and Web applications.
- Executing both manual and automated test plans for existing application.
- Software testing to include functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error validation, defect retesting, usability and performance testing.
- Identifying, analysing and documenting defects and questionable functions in application functionality.
- Ensuring that QA operates to the highest standards including:
- Determining requirements for test case traceability and test coverage.
- Leveraging and maintaining test plans for new versions of production applications.
- Creating comprehensive test plans with well-defined, reusable test scripts for new software releases.
- Ensuring compliance with auditing and industry standards.
- Supporting Client Testing as required.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- A detailed knowledge of the Life Insurance industry.
- Experience in testing quality standards, policies and procedures
- Certification in ISTQB Foundation Course in Software Testing
- Extensive previous, solid experience working in a Testing role.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Ability to interrogate business processes, analyse specifications and process models to create detailed and complex test conditions and scenarios.