Role Title: Project Manager
Contract: Initially 6 months daily rate contract
Start date: ASAP.
- Responsible for product deliverables including schedule, budget tracking, resource assignment, requirements scope management and quality.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track key milestones and overall progress.
- Lead project team meetings including agenda setting, minutes etc.
- Schedule and lead vendor meetings as required to manage the project deliverables.
- Clear, concise, accurate communications with all stakeholders, internal external.
- Ensure project plan includes all tasks required to complete delivery from product management handoff through design, production and testing.
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver the agreed solution, on time and within budget.
- Update manage project plan and budget on a daily/weekly basis.
- Timely, accurate, data driven reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- PRINCE 2, PMP or other Project Management certification
- Educated to degree level
- Min 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage highly visible IT projects within a large company
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Ability to work in a personal & collaborative way with internal & external clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills