- Works as part of a team to address gaps in PMO practices and implementing approved solutions.
- Deliver orientation in Project Management and PMCA processes and practices to PMO Project Managers.
- Ensure accurate, timely and consistent reporting on projects/portfolios to various I.S. leaders across the enterprise.
- Responsible for project documentation is archived in accordance with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Track budget expenditures on complex multi-million dollar projects, reporting to required I.S. leaders.
- Track program/portfolio results to ensure governance requirements at met, reporting to the Project Management Office/Program Manager across the enterprise
- A minimum of 2 years+ working in an administration role.
- Experience working in a project team or project management office.
- Excellent time management, coordination and organisational skills.
- Strong MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Not a must but advantage:
- Experience working with SharePoint, Visio and MS Project.
- A recognised project management qualification.