- Support and mentor Director with Responsibility for ICT and ICT Service Delivery Manager in the skills required to manage and deliver an ICT change programme
- Experience in managing financial, capital and human resources. The response must include clear experience in leading the procurement of strategic, business critical IT Systems.
- Experience of both business process and IT solution design. Provide examples of delivering end-to-end solutions in at least two business transformation projects of comparable in complexity and size that include business process management, user-centred design, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Develop a programme for the phased delivery of improvements
- A NFQ level 8 qualification (or equivalent), preferably in computer science or a related discipline.
- A Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, etc.). A minimum of one certification is required.