Due to growth in projects, we are seeking an experienced Technical Product Owner to join the growing team based in Dublin city centre. You will be critical to take our API products and tools to the next level. This position will report to the Lead Product Manager, contributing to the solutions that help global enterprises manage the full lifecycle of APIs from creation to governance to consumption.
· Your primary focus will be on translating high-level requirements and business problems into detailed requirements and designs and validating those proposed designs with internal stakeholders and customers.
· Collaborate with the Lead Product Manager, UX and development teams to translate the roadmap into an actionable prioritised backlog, ensuring our development teams are always working on the highest value items.
· Understand our customers through research and regular interactions with them so that you can effectively communicate their challenges and goals to the development teams both verbally and via use cases.
· Retrospect new features and the entire product with the Product and Solution Management team so that we continuously improve our decision-making and rectify bad decisions quickly.
· Drive efficiency: Ensure that what you design and build with engineering has re-use across the company, build flexible solutions, rationalise existing services, modify and reuse when.
· Ability to turn the complex into the simple. You will be able to understand the problems of highly technical customers and translate their needs into well-defined stories for our development teams.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable academic
· 3+ years of progressive product ownership with a reputation of delighting customers, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering collaborative working relationships with engineering.
· Experience in the creation of enterprise product solutions from inception to release with meaningful results measured regarding customers, revenue and market share.
· Background with direct responsibility as a user experience designer, business analyst, pre-sales consultant, or technical support engineer, a plus.
Please send the up to date CV through the apply now button.