The customer, a large financial organization, has initiated a number of new projects focused on business intelligence and deploying technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis purposes. The specialisation for this role is the analysis of Project Management Plans and Financial data, data modelling and Report building from multiple data sources. Some VBA development background, and good Project Management, data analysis and all round business knowledge.
Working closely with the programme manager, technical and business stakeholders, the Analyst will examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss their findings with the businesses, agree a set of requirements, and design an appropriate solution. The individual will also be required to interact with many of the business stakeholders across the Group – Retail, Corporate Business, Investments, Health etc.
As a team member he/she will be expected to work closely and effectively with other team members such as PMO Team, I.S. Managers, Business Stakeholders, System & Data Architects, other Systems and QA Analysts, Project Managers, and possibly Software Developers working on Microsoft .NET (C#), SQL Server, ETL & Data Warehousing, VBA solutions etc.
The key essential skills are:
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Experience producing Requirements, Scope and Business Process Models and Documentation
- Experience working with Project Managers doing data analysis & reporting (Project & Financial)
- Experience in information management and relational database analysis for collecting and storing data, data mining and/or statistical analysis Experience of working on business intelligence / data warehouse projects with multiple data sources
- Experience in data modelling and Visualisation Experience with .Net VBA development and auto intelligent report generation into MS Excel workbooks from various data Sources (Databases, MS Excel Workbooks, Data Warehouses etc.)
- Excellent team player Experience working on large, long term Business and I.T. Projects and Programmes
Please send your updated CV to the email above or call Sani on 014064658 to discuss this role further