My client is looking for a PMO Analyst. The successful candidate will be organized and good at understanding the “big-picture” while also having a keen eye for detail. Also need to be strong communicator, able to communicate with the workers they are managing and high-level leadership.
- Ensuring the accurate, timely and consistent reporting on projects / portfolios to various stakeholders
- Preparing PMO materials, in preparation for key governance meetings.
- Support the governance and tracking of change projects
- Assist in the development and maintenance of key PMO processes and procedures
- Contributes to the development of the PMO by working with the team to implement best practices
- Participates in the development and enhancement of existing PMO deliverables, including the production and maintenance of the following key artefacts:
- Client Delivery Score Card
- PMO Dashboard
- PMO Website
- Support Financial management processes
- Project register.
- Annual schedule of meetings and set up calendars.
- SQL – proficient
- Successful track record as a PMO/Business analyst with 1-2 years’ experience
- Degree in IT / computer science / project management desirable
- Professional accreditation desirable e.g. Prince 2 / PMP