My Client, a leading financial services firm based in Cork is actively looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
Excellent Salary and package on offer for the right candidates, as well as excellent career prospects for the future.
Accountabilities for your role:
- Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements.
- Develop those solutions.
- Assist in the production of estimates/business cases.
- Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
- Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
- Work with other IT teams (e.g. Group IT) on project issues.
- Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies.
Technical Competencies for your Role:
- The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification with a strong emphasis on programming.
- Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems.
- Recent development experience.
- Experience in programming MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server and Web Services with a knowledge of IIS, Windows Server and TFS Source Control. Experience in developing with RESTful API’s, Swagger and .NET Core is an advantage. Release Automation/ deployment automation also an advantage.
- An ability to learn and understand complex business processes.
- Capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.