My Client is actively looking for a Senior .Net Developer with strong C# skills for a long term daily rate contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate.
The successful applicants will participate in the development and support of computer applications in the E-Business IT Development Team. The role is to develop, test, document and implement WEB applications within agreed deadlines to the required standard in order to meet the functional requirements specified by the business.
We are looking for contractors who have proven experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications. Candidates will be considered for this vacancy in the light of their qualities, qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the IT eBusiness Manager the successful candidate will
- Have strong knowledge and development experience in the following skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML / CSS
- Database knowledge of ORACLE, SQL Server
- Continuous Integration Tools, e.g. TeamCity.
- Proven experience in the Construction, Modification and Implementation of program modules from specifications delivering a quality product.
- Experience of Interpreting and executing test plans in a thorough and reliable manner.
- Sufficient practical knowledge of the available program development environment and any associated hardware to be able to function effectively without frequent reference to others.
- Test all work to ensure no problems are encountered after go-live.
- Have an understanding of the Life Assurance business and the IT systems in place to support the business needs.
- Apply standards to all output to ensure high quality work is always produced.
- Document all work to the required standard.
- Work with colleagues and/or clients to install a fully tested software system.
- Works well in a team and carries out all required reporting procedures
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and wish to apply, then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.