Job Title: .NET Web SSIS Developer
Contract: Initial 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
The .NET SSIS Web Developer estimates, designs, develops, unit tests and implements Web, PC applications, Databases to Group and Company standards and to the business requirements of our clients.
The role will effectively be to:
- Identify and analyse core data feeds relevant to our IS Data Warehouse etc.
- Understand existing reporting approaches and stakeholders
- Analyse key reporting requirements
- Architect design and build a data warehouse
- Establish key operational controls
- Establish reporting & dashboards
- Securing the data appropriately for given stakeholder audiences
- De-commissioning unnecessary EID feeds/tables
- Proficient in techniques used to build complex websites, mid-range and back end solutions.
- Proficient in web development techniques
- Proficient in database development and maximising performance including ETL
- Proficient in the design and implementation of database and analytics solutions
- To explain technical concepts in non-technical language
Significant experience and competency in:
- Developing Web Applications using the .NET Framework, C# and ASP.NET including MVC
- IIS and Web Server Configuration,VBA
- Experience with Dynamic Data Entities ideally (ASP.NET experience should be sufficient)
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM Framework
- SQL Server experience, be able to write T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views etc.
- Team Foundation Server (Source Control) – experienced in automated builds, deployments and streamlining processes
- SSIS – Good understanding of SQL Server Integration Services, has experience in creating and deploying SSIS Packages.
- Experience with extracting and preparing data for analysis, including data modelling and integration and master data management, Ideally some familiarity and competence in SSRS and SSAS
- Focused on engineering solutions which emphasise re-use, scalability, stability, and operational efficiency of data & analytical deliverables
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send on your up to date C.V and contact details through the link provided or phone Colm on 01-4064626.