Role Title: System Administrator (Level 3 Support Engineer)
Location: Dublin 22.
Contract: Permanent Full time
Start date: ASAP.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide third level technical support and meet our Customer SLAs
- Liaise with other Technical Management Team Resources and 3rd party providers.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in an user friendly and professional manner
- Escalation of issues to the IT Technical Management Team Leader
- Report on status of all Technical Team incidents, Problems and Changes
- Report accurately on Project delivery dates
- Analyse, build and implement effective changes to core business systems
- Creating and Updating of our Knowledge Management system
- Be able to operate within the ITIL Framework processes used by the IT Department
- Meeting Project Deadlines
Core Skill Set
- Must be ITIL Foundation Certification is desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent Support Skills for Lev 3 incident management
- Must have Windows & Active Directory Skills at Server Level
- Must have 1 x MCP at a minimum. Must be Server 2008 or Higher
- Must have O365 experience
- MCSA desirable
- VCP desirable
- Skype or Teams experience desirable
- App deliver experience – MDM or e.g Citrix desirable
- Wireless Networks Experience
- Willing and capable to work well within a team environment.
- Has capacity to inspire and motivate others.
- Effective communicator
- Analytical thinker, with a systematic approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Demonstrates drive and commitment
- Continue to gain IT certifications to improve technical knowledge
- High drive and determination/positive mental attitude.