The Lead UX Engineer will be involved in the conception and development of User Experience concepts. Strong research, design and problems solving skills are essential.
- Regularly engage with high-profile client-facing roles and internal stakeholders across the entire business.
- Collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders and SME’s primary role is to lead a team of highly motivated and passionate UX designers.
- Provide specific expertise to shape the user experience and look and feel of the evolving application, product and solution suite.
- Provide a highly visible and business critical service.
- You will be involved both in the conception and development of User Experience concepts.
- You will be producing user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and front end interfaces that will appeal to customers and ensure customers can interact positively with our products. You will also have the opportunity to travel to customer sites.
- Has experience with managing, educating and influencing design /development/engineering team members as well as senior stakeholders.
- Has experience in creating, maintaining and supporting the organisation’s Design System with components that are re-used in a variety of use cases.
- Can distill complex, business/user/ technical requirements into simplified interface designs.
- Can work autonomously throughout the entire design process, taking full responsibility and ownership for the design of products and features.
- Experience in both mobile application design and enterprise software design.
- Working knowledge of integrating web applications with HTTP REST APIs.
- Experience working with product management and engineering teams to bring your designs to reality.