Job title: .Net Developer
Location: Dublin City centre
Contract: 6 months daily rate contract
Start Date: ASAP
The candidate will have a high level of experience and ability in Microsoft based web development technologies, ideally in the Financial Services industry.
The role requires a mix of VB.NET and C# development experience, in both WebForms and MVC based web applications. Specifically, we require quality-driven individuals with the following:
Web Development experience (4+ years, where appropriate) in the following technologies:
- .NET Framework 3.5 – 4.6.2
- NET WebForms development (VB.NET), IIS 6 – 7.5
- MVC 4/5 (C#) development, including GridMVC
- WCF Web Service development and configuration
- 3rd Party controls (Dev Express)
- SQL Server 2008 / 2014 (data design, stored proced ure development, TSQL, SSIS)
- Experience in CSS, including frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- HTML5, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, WCAG accessibility standards
- XML, XSLT, XSD, distributed systems development.
- Experience of Azure DevOPS / VSTS source control, GIT source control, GITFlow and other branching and merging schemes, automated deployment & continuous integration.
Additional experience that would be advantageous in carrying out the role
- Good knowledge of JIRA workflow
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices, Cyber Security and application scanning tools such as IBM AppScan.
- Knowledge of an LDAP Security infrastructure.
- Experience in Single Sign On solutions (custom, federated models, or SAML based)
- Experience with WS-* protocols, Web Service Security (WSE 2.0+).
- Experience of test-driven development and agile methodology
- Experience in mobile and adaptive development solutions
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
An ability to be flexible & proactive, with a strong desire to deliver quality solutions
An organised and systematic approach
An ability to adhere to all required development standards and ISAE audit controls