My client is looking for a IT System Support Engineer to join a company based in Dublin City Centre. It’s a contractor position with high expectations be extended. Find below more details about this role:
- Manages the Helpdesk to ensure that all tickets are dealt with
- Manage & coordinate the installation, configuration and maintaining of PCs and laptops, mobile devices, printers, and other peripheral devices
- Providing technical desktop and application support to staff
- Manages & monitoring of the IT infrastructure as per operational & security controls
- Troubleshoot issues to resolution & manage escalation where required
- Patching of IT infrastructure devices – including operating systems, software, antivirus, firewalls, etc
- Roll-out upgrades/new applications, hardware, operating systems and infrastructure equipment.
- Work with 3rd party providers to resolve any escalated issues and new installations.
- Fluent English.