Our client is a leading financial service company; due to growth, we have an immediate need for an IT Network & Telephony Operations Specialist for a 6-month contract.
You will have a solid understanding of Network Principles and Policies Policies/Procedures (Networking & telephony concepts and supporting documentation etc.
- Administration of ticketing system – troubleshooting incidents and closing out requests. Report/respond to business requests for network access, phone handset issues etc.
- Patch Management – collate and provide a monthly update on the status of Tier 1 Key infrastructure patching in line with Policy and as agreed in the monthly Patch Review meeting.
- Network monitoring: Manage, maintain, and monitoring tools – SolarWinds and third-party management tools. Engage with the third party to ensure all system alerts are managed correctly and effectively.
- Telephony – manage the third party supplier in delivering effective incident management processes. Understand business requirements for the delivery of an effective call centre telephony solution (Avaya Aura – experience in important in this area.
- Third party supplier management: Part take in weekly calls with the third party – ensure all reporting is up to date and managed correctly. Ensure new circuits are delivered in line with project timelines.
- Network Access Control: Manage / operate the Network Access Control technology in line with company Policy Provide monthly compliance reports and escalate any instances of non-compliance via agreed channels.
- Understand such technologies as – Avaya 55xx Switches, Passport 8800’s, Avaya Aura, Nice call recording.
- Manage the day-to-day ticketing system for the team – engage with the Service Desk to drive out a speedy turnaround on incidents and requests.
- Change management – capable of presenting changes at the weekly change meetings with senior management.
- Basic networking and routing principles.
- ISP framework & delivery of WAN networks.
- Fundamentals of ISO27001 : 2013 Standard
- Ability to interpret technical out from Vulnerability Assessments
- Ability to detect and respond to Compliance breach
Please send the up to date CV through the apply now button for consideration, or contact Sammy Wright on 014064651 for a confidential conversation.