Dublin city centre
Our client is looking for a talented individual who can become productive very quickly and has a track record for high-quality delivery.
The role covers all aspects of IS Administration and Support. It includes organising technology for new starters, booking travel and accommodation, providing support to the PMO and organising events.
- Book and follow up on travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Dealing with invoice reconciliation regarding travel and expenses.
- Set up of new starts and monitoring of leavers, following the in-house processes.
- Processing of Systems access requests and approvals.
- Processing hardware and software requests and approvals.
- Event planning and booking meeting rooms for both individuals and groups.
- Processing monthly Visa bills and tracking all relevant information.
- Working to strict deadlines, data entry, filing and scanning, and other general office duties.
- Responsible for ensuring the data integrity and on-going improvement of the in-house data recording systems and related processes.
- Provide PMO Support (reports, minutes, change requests, time control, payments analysis)
- PMCA Support (raise purchase orders, set up staff on time control system, reporting)
- Support for PMs (e.g. project meetings, resource requests).
- Support for Delivery Leaders (produce presentations/ reports, attend meetings).
- Ad-hoc duties (stock management, kitchen suppliers, others as required)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Word, Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Pro Active, methodical and good attention to detail
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced working in an IS environment
- Knowledge of PMO function would be advantageous
- German language skills would be advantageous