My client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre
The successful candidate will liaise across a number of projects and will be an excellent communicator with a vast amount of experience and track record in delivering projects effectively.
- Managing and reporting on all aspects of the constraints of the project including budget, risk, quality and schedule.
- The set up and ongoing delivery of project governance and management arrangements with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring scope of deliverables are carefully managed with solution provider minimising “scope creep” and eliminating potential for cost overruns while maximising optimisation.
- Bringing experience, expertise and professionalism to all aspects of role with a particular focus on rigorous attention to detail and quality of project documentation and skills transfer
- Provide skills transfer to the relevant staff to allow long term support of new applications following handover into production
- Provide Leadership to the multi-disciplinary team that they will work with to deliver projects
- Execute against project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets
- Prepare and communicate reports recognising deviations from scope, and schedule, cost (in terms of days) and propose remedial actions as required
- Lead project reviews with the various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong understanding of IT (Microsoft, SQL, VMware, Citrix, Cisco technologies and network (LAN & WAN) technologies network operations)
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure projects with strong track record of delivering large IT infrastructure projects
- Excellent knowledge of information systems architecture, implementation and operations
- Knowledge of ITIL & outsourcing an advantage
- PMP/Prince 2 an advantage