My customer, a large financial organization, is looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Analyst for an initial 6 month daily rate contract based at their Dublin city center offices.
The Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for ensuring and leading the effective application of technology to IS, business problems and opportunities. The Infrastructure Analyst works closely with the Project Manager and Infrastructure Architect in a shared responsibility for project delivery. He/she works closely with the Project Sponsors, I.S. and may work with Business Representatives, to capture current state, define system requirements, test strategy and plans. He/she also works closely with the Infrastructure Specialists who are accountable to deliver the detailed design and implementation phases of Technology projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities included in this role:
- To include work on the Automation Roadmap deliverables, particularly:
- Extending the provisioning menu
- VM Template maintenance
- VMWare Capacity Monitoring & Alerting
- Application deployment
- Provisioning automation
- General support for the Enablement project
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders
- Work with Systems/Infrastructure Architects to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility
- Contribute to project feasibility reports and assist with presenting convincing proposals to the stakeholder
- Review and sign-off project deliverable
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years as an Infrastructure Analyst in a large corporate environment
- Hands-on experience working with VMWare
- Experience working in an IaaS environment
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off.
- Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
- Ability to plan, test, implement, and troubleshoot
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Technology / Infrastructure projects in the Financial Services Sector
- Third level qualification in a related discipline
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- The successful candidate is expected to be educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience as an infrastructure Analyst with a sound background in infrastructure technologies.
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who is a motivated self starter
- Have excellent communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have excellent influencing skills
Please send your updated CV to the email above or call Sani on 014064658 to discuss this role further.