Role: HP UX System Administrator
Duration: 24-month contract
Competitive daily rate on Offer for the right person
The HP UX Administrator will be a key role in the management, support, maintenance, implementation, administration and lifecycle management of HP UX platforms.
- Build, deploy and administer the current and any future HP UX platforms.
- Maintain the current HP UX platforms and any new HP UX platforms in respect of the support processes
Operational support on:
- Troubleshooting, incidents and problem management
- Reporting and communication.
- Assist new implementations of all System Infrastructure components such as
- Physical and virtual servers
- Middleware components (backup, scheduling, monitoring, etc.)
- Proactive in ensuring stability, response time and operational consistency of the HP UX operating systems
Key Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a HP UX system administrator role
- Strong communication skills for customers and team members
- Experience with mission critical systems is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Progress® database administration is beneficial
Plase send your most up to date CV to the email above or call Sani on 014064658 to discuss this role further.