We are looking for an experienced Helpdesk and Field Engineer to join our Client. You will provide remote and deskside support for end users using a variety of technologies. You will be responsible for installing and configuring new hardware such as laptops and PC’s according to clients spec.
You will also troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software issues. This role will suit someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and who is passionate about technology and taking their career to the next level.
- 2 + years working in a technical support environment
- Microsoft Server Admin
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 deployment
- Windows 7 /8 / 10
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware/Veeam)
- Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Good Diagnostic and Problem-Solving Techniques
- Have working knowledge of VMware
- Excellent Server Administration Skills
- Understand Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of Network Technologies