As Financial Project Manager you will be a key asset to work as part of the Cyber Security programme within the finance arm of the project. You will be responsible for the Governance and oversight of various projects. This role requires the financial and technical ability.
- Review Projects and Project Financials to ensure that they are being delivered on time, on budget and to excellent quality.
- Liaise with PMO, Finance and Project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Review and assess the quality of all Project plans, budgets and associated communications documents with key stakeholders.
- Review Projects based upon their Plans as they progress through the project life cycle from beginning to end.
Essential technical skills
- Experience managing and delivering technical application projects including integration and data migration projects in a .Net environment (C#, SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, ETL etc.).
- Preferably from a Software Development/ Systems Analyst/ Delivery Lead background, however not essential.
- Senior Project Manager experience on high profile and innovative technical enterprise solutions in a .Net environment (C#, SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, ETL etc.).
- Worked in an Agile or Waterfall background.
€450-€500 per day.
Please send the up to date CV to Sammy Wright Via the apply now button.