The Technician Services team’s primary focus is to provide 2nd level workstation services support during business hours (8am – 5:30pm), within established service targets and is responsible for the delivery of IMAC and Software Distribution and iLab services to supported companies across Europe.
The IMAC team are primarily focused on incident management, request fulfilment and the proactive end-to-end management of the hardware refresh program lifecycle. Incident response and resolution includes network connectivity both LAN and remote VPN, standard equipment and software such as desktops, laptops, 2 in1 tablets, Citrix terminals, monitors, printers, personal mobile devices and non-standard or unique hardware.
In order to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our business partners, team members must utilise technical skills which include workstation, server and network components as well as procedural knowledge within the areas of Asset/Problem/Change Management and equipment acquisition.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provides 2nd level incident support, within established service levels, across supported companies.
- Delivery of Install/Move/Add/Change (IMAC) and desktop support services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration and installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual, large scale or complex business requests.
- Proactively schedule end-to-end management of hardware refresh program lifecycle for workstation equipment executed through the stages of acquisition, configuration, and disposal in line with ISO & compliance requirements.
- Participates in infrastructure, application or process improvement projects by consulting on capabilities of new and existing workstation technologies.
- Executes the Problem/Change/Asset Management process.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.