The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provides 2nd level incident support, within established service levels, across supported companies.
- Delivery of Install/Move/Add/Change (IMAC) and desktop support services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration and installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual, large scale or complex business requests.
- Proactively schedule end-to-end management of hardware refresh program lifecycle for workstation equipment executed through the stages of acquisition, configuration, and disposal in line with ISO & compliance requirements.
- Participates in infrastructure, application or process improvement projects by consulting on capabilities of new and existing workstation technologies.
- Executes the Problem/Change/Asset Management process.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.