This role works as a senior Cyber Security Architect on infrastructure projects. This role is responsible for providing architectural direction to Infrastructure projects, and application projects delivering Infrastructure, in Cyber security matters, ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied, and ensuring the security measures in place are robust to deal with this ever changing landscape.
This role is challenging, varied and well suited to someone with broad experience who would like to bring that to bear while developing further depth in the Cyber Security Domain.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 10+ Years working in IS, preferably in Infrastructure Project delivery.
- A proven track record in working effectively as part of a team within formal project management methodologies and processes;
- Excellent communications skills with a track record in communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level, IS and business stakeholders. Excellent written skills are also essential.
- A proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels in the organisation including Executive and senior staff, within both IS and the business, project delivery and support staff, 3rd party vendors and controller functions within the organisation.
- Technical knowledge of a range of Cyber Security tools.
- A track record of implementing Cyber security tools
- Possess a CISSP or other industry standard security certification.
- The drive and willingness to continuously develop your technical knowledge of the Cyber security landscape and evaluate our security environment critically so as to ensure continuous improvement and help protect our environment.
- Good working knowledge of Networking and firewall skills
- As part of the Cyber Program team, facilitate the rollout of multiple cyber security systems (Privileged Access Management, Security, Incident and Event Management, Web Application Firewall, and Cryptography Services) while assisting the Lines of Business in Application Integration into these services.
- Raise awareness and drive communication around key Initiatives
- Work with the architecture team to assist with the annual health assessment reviews.
- Work within the organisation to ensure the effective operationalisation of security services and assisting in the refresh of service cards as they relate to our Europe environment.
- On occasion, take on an architectural role on other Infrastructure Projects.
- Be a key contributor to the development of the Infrastructure Architecture practice in Europe through forums such as the internal Architecture Forums.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with I.S. Leaders both within ETS and across the Lines of business.