Jobtitle: Software Engineer (C++)
Contract: Full time permanent opportunity
- Develop and maintain automation, tools and services for multiple projects.
- Write and maintain scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members regularly.
- Maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support highly reliable environment.
- Monitor tools/service usage and assess return on investment.
- Own all aspects of a tool or service, working with customers and technical leads to achieve the company’s strategic goal.
- Understand and follow standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
- Report regular status against assigned tasks and proactively identify project risks and issues.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
- Continuous, front-line communication with all customers.
- Set realistic milestones and work towards successful completion.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering strategies and initiatives.
- Where applicable, integrate systems and tools into partner or production code in a controlled, professional manner.
- A minimum of 4+ years of technology industry experience, including a minimum of 2+ years of experience developing client-server applications, web applications and/or services.
- Experience with .NET (ASP.NET, .NET MVC, .NET Core, etc.) and C# development
- Experience with C++ development, particularly in client-server applications.
- Experience with unit and functional test design and implementation, particularly in distributed systems environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal outside supervision with a focus on solving complex problems across multiple systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible – able to adapt plans and react to change, capable of delegating responsibility and triage to other engineers on their team as a leader.
- A strong desire to innovate and learn, move quickly, and be experimental in solutions.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we have in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.