Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy
- Work collaboratively as part of the Project Leadership Team
- Work with Systems Architects to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility
- Work as a leadership member of the project team to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements
- Contribute to project feasibility reports and assist with presenting convincing proposals to the business stakeholder
- Review and sign-off project deliverables
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years as a Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Highly experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off. Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
- Ability to plan, test, implement, and troubleshoot
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines