Role Title: Business System Analyst
Contract: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duties and Responsibilities included in this role:
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Work with Infrastructure Architects and Corporate Technology Specialists to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility
- Interact extensively with relevant business stakeholders. Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements
- Contribute to project feasibility reports and assist with presenting convincing proposals to the business stakeholder
- Work with the software developers, 3rd party vendors, and End Users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Keep knowledge up to date with technical developments and solutions in the industry.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years experience in I.T. with at least 5 years as a Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experienced in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Highly experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off by I.S. and the business.
- Experience of working on a project that had data stewardship, data governance and data regulatory / compliance requirements.
- Superior ability to analyse situations and make solid decisions, using good judgment
- Experience working with recognised application/service delivery processes and methodology
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided or phone Colm on 01-4064626.