Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Type: Permanent fulltime
Location: Dublin City Center.
This role works as part of the Systems Analyst team as a Systems Analyst specialising in infrastructure projects. This role will involve working as part of a project team in planning project activities, completing detailed requirements documents, input into infrastructure designs underpinned by architectures, testing strategies and test plans. It is often a requirement to develop SQL scripts on various projects.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 3-5 years as a Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike.
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off
- Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
- Good appreciation of data and data modelling.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in SQL scripting
- Ability to produce test plans, test strategies, and manage the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, managing the sign-off process.
- Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Project Leadership Team.
- Work with Systems Architects to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Work as a leadership member of the project team to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements.
- Review and sign-off project deliverables.