Job title: Business Analyst
Contract: initially 6 months daily rate contract.
Locations: Dublin city center.
Start Date: ASAP
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements for delivery by our IT Development and QA testing teams
- Translating Business requirements into documented specifications in a clear, concise and detailed manner using appropriate documents
- Performing detailed system and process analysis for new features and usability options.
- Liaising with our IT development and design committee to facilitate smart reusable solutions.
- Liaising with our QA teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications
- Ensure familiarity with risk management programs
- Control, monitor and report on business activities
- Work with customers to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of client’s products and processes
- Engage in estimation process for both Internal and External pricing for new and existing clients
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Education:
- Previous project experience in a business analyst role
- Proven ability to manage a set of multi-disciplined Client’s Requirements and CR processes, across different System platforms with various integrated systems
- Proven ability to manage the Requirements process for large projects and Budgets which operate under constant pressure to meet very tight deadlines across a number of Clients and platforms
- Experience in the Finance industry, particularly Life Assurance, and the technologies used to support business lines are essential
- Ability to illicit and elaborate high level business requirements and convert to detailed software functional and non-functional requirements
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working across multiple Clients and platforms
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach, with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to accurately identify expected deliverables from stakeholders
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work closely with and support client project managers
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- SQL and Visio skills
- Candidate should be enthusiastic, willing to learn new methodologies and comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please to reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.