My Client, a leading company in the insurance industry is actively looking for a Business Analyst for a contract role based onsite in Dublin City Centre.
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as senior business analyst with minimum five years’ experience in financial insurance sector
- Has extensive experience of project delivery methods including working with business areas and providing business solutions.
Business Clear down Plans, Business Cutover and UAT Plans, Business Readiness Plans
- Significant experience of roles in process change and IT change projects involving feasibility studies, business analysis, requirements definition and business readiness.
- Ability to formulate solutions to complex business problems and make fast paced decisions.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate from a variety of sources and understand the ‘big’ picture view as well as the lower level detail.
- Very strong people relationship and communication skills with proven ability to negotiate and influence
- Is highly organised with the ability to prioritise and track multiple tasks to successful completion.
- Experienced in using computer packages for data analysis, process modelling and flowcharting
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and wish to apply then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided or phone Colm on 01-4064626 for more information.