Our client is actively Senior Aruba Consultant for a long term contract roles based in their offices in West Dublin.
The Senior Aruba Consultant role responsibilities are primarily focused upon providing ongoing technical support and advisory services to customers working with Aruba products and solutions.
- Providing Pre-service and Post-Deployment technical support
- Proactively analysing and recommending ways to optimize and utilize on the customer’s Aruba investment.
- Assessing and escalating technical issues in support of HPE-Aruba TAC and Product
- Verification & validation testing; developing performance benchmarks
- Actively seek to education and expand customers Aruba technical expertise through informal workshops, coaching sessions, design reviews, and documentation for customer use
- Ability to integrate as part and be accepted as part of the customer engineering and operations team
- Ability to quickly assess and analyse pertinent data points in order to focus getting to root cause on customer issues with Aruba products
- Ability to continuously educate and expand the technical expertise of the customer
- Ability to operate inter-dependently with a diverse realm of personnel to draw expertise in problem-solving
- Maintain a sense of mission and focus on results that bring value to the customer
- Minimum of two (2) years practical hands on Aruba WLAN and 802.11 experience and expertise.
- Four-year college or university degree or equivalent training and certification.
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wireless networks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security, authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IP network management.
- Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers 1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level).
- Experience working in customer technical support roles; assessing and triage of troubles, managing trouble tickets, and trouble resolution.
- Experience and understanding of LAN/WAN architectures and designs; mobile networking, and cloud networking.
- Methodical approach to trouble resolution.
- Experience in addressing multi-variable trouble environments.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Comfortable with non-standard work schedule.
- Ability to attain Aruba certifications: ACCP, ACMP, ACCX.