Thank you to all who attended our Deliver next-generation apps faster with OpenShift, Microservices & DevOps Breakfast Briefing on Friday 17th November.
Please find below the links to the presentation slide decks for your review.
- DevOps and Digital Transformation – the Red Hat Story – Keith Lynch
- What is all the fuss over Containers? – Graham Berry
- OpenShift Technical Overview – Chris Milsted
- Developing Cloud Native Applications with OpenShift – Michael Hausenblas
- Microsoft Azure and Red Hat Working Together – Paul Shanahan
- Microservices on Azure – Sasa Kovacevic
- Delivering Microservices Securely and at Scale with NGINX in Red Hat OpenShift – Klaus Oxdal
Following on from the breakfast briefing, you may be interested in some additional services we can offer, such as:
- A conversation with a Solutions Architect: around how the technology would best fit your requirements.
- An onsite or online WebEx technical demo: showcasing Red Hat, Microsoft and NGINX technologies to your colleagues.
- Help setting up a Proof-of-Concept (POC).
- Container Discovery Workshop: How can containers drive innovation and adoption of public cloud for you
- Cloud Discovery Workshops: assess readiness to move to the cloud and create a cloud strategy to support your business’s needs now, and into the future.
For more information or to discuss these solutions further please contact:
Sabeo Account Manager
Mobile +353 (0)87 6479807
Office +353 (0)1 4064600